Wednesday, November 7, 2012

May The Road Rise Up To Meet You

Ever had those days when everything just worked and fit together like a beautiful puzzle? Those are days of high synergy. Today I had the blessing of one of those experiences.

So often synergy is just like synchronicity, flow and magic. Things just work!  I've also found this to be true about anything that is related to our calling or mission. I believe Spirit meets us as the point of action. 

I was working with my tech-team-extraordinaire and we filmed some video for an upcoming app I'm launching for Synergy TV. First we re-designed the color scheme on the app and then I realized the outfit I brought wouldn't work so well on camera with this new color scheme. Well my colleague and friend, Phoenix, just happened to have the perfect shirt to lend me. Then I forgot earrings and she had the perfect ones that matched my necklace. There was an area in her house that worked perfectly for the shoot. I had the idea to have her dog Honey in the video and even she knew just what to do on camera. There was beautiful synergy between us ALL!

Then we had to fix our logo and Joe, who I call the Wizard of Oz because he really is a magician behind the computer screen, fixed my logo in a matter of minutes and made it even better than I could imagine.

It was just one of those experiences where everything worked, it was easy, there was so much grace and I felt so held and supported by the Universal force called L-I-F-E.

I was reflecting on this on the drive home and just smiling. Of course anchoring it all with gratitude is my powerful tool to continue to create more synergy. And yet, I also know a deeper truth. This is the way life works when we say YES to our dreams. When we show up and say YES to ourselves. When we surround ourselves by good, caring, smart people like the folks at DotStudioz.

There is such a huge difference both inside and outside when we push against the river of life, force something to happen, and try to control the outcome. When we show up in joy and surrender to the co-creative process then all the magic happens and things just click and work.

Every time I have an experience of synergy, I feel so excited because I know I am walking my talk. I am living my brand and I am being a synergistic entrepreneur.

If you are reading this and feel any sort of push inside or resistance just walk away. Let the magic come back in, say YES to one of your dreams.  Mine was this app and I have no clue if it will work but I know its got a ton of heart behind it and if  this prep meeting is any indication of its potential success then we are going to rock it!

Life/Spirit/God/Love - whatever you want to call it - WANTS us to say YES to our dreams, to step up and take action, to dive in deeper, to move forward on the journey of our calling and mission.  As they say in one of my favorite Irish prayers - "may the road rise up to meet you."  It will when you are living a life of synergy.  ENJOY the ride! :)





Kate Neligan
The Synergistic Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment